How to Create Instant Before and After Photos for Cosmetic Treatments | Treatment Pad
Did you know that there is a mobile and iPad app for cosmetic physicians that uses artificial intelligence to generate better before and after photos?
In this video, we follow Dr Nora teaching a cohort of doctors, dentists and registered nurses on how to perform safe cosmetic injectables through the training academy Derma Medical. She demonstrates the use of the application in real time to both the patients and the delegates. Dr Nora uses the application in her clinic and finds its ease of use compliments her patient journey well.
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING?
With the ever-growing popularity of aesthetic treatments and facial sculpting injectables, producing quality before and after photos has never been more paramount for practitioners. Unfortunately, the slightest change in angle rotation or camera orientation can considerably change how the outcome of a procedure is portrayed in photos, thereby misrepresenting a practitioner’s good work.
Treatment Pad uses computer vision technologies to aid you in quickly generating before and after photos.
- In the gallery view first select your before and after photos.
- Then press the facial alignment icon to use computer vision to mark and identify facial features detected in the photographs for automatic alignment.
- Use the optional grid overlay for micro-adjustments.
- Tap next to either save the collage to your device or share it.
- In the gallery view tap the camera icon at the bottom to launch the layout camera.
- Select photographs to compare with using the left pane.
- Take photographs with the camera using the right pane.
- Both panes have the facial alignment icon to aid alignment of the photographs.
For more information on Treatment Pad visit: https://treatmentpad.com
For more information on Cosmetic Training: https://youtu.be/GFQfudSdBZo
FILM BY VTUDIO | https://vtudio.com