Whether you’re studying for an exam or learning to master your craft, sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated. Here are my tips to keep your momentum.
- Break down the topics you are learning. Rather than trying to learn everything at once break up subjects into manageable chunks.
- Get into a routine. Allocate time during your day to study and turn off any distractions during this time.
- Take regular breaks. You could try taking a break after achieving a task making your breaks feel well deserved.
- Keep hydrated and fed. Your brain is working hard so make sure you fuel it up efficiently.
- Don’t hibernate from the world. It is important for your physical and mental health to still go out and do regular activities such as seeing friends or shopping. This can even help make you feel refreshed for your next task.
That when we exercise, not only do we feel great, but the brain releases a chemical called human growth hormone which is responsible for many important functions of the body. These include fat burning, increasing muscle growth, supporting the immune system and increasing bone mineralisation.
We are so lucky to have access to some of the world’s best beaches to use for a simple jog or walk to improve our health naturally.
Take care and stay healthy 😘
Dr Nora 💉
WARNING: Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you experience any symptoms of weakness, unsteadiness, light-headedness or dizziness, chest pain or pressure, nausea, or shortness of breath, stop exercising and seek immediate help.
A new week brings new opportunities and achievements 💪
Each week, I make a list of the things that I want to achieve. These are tasks that are realistic and can be done with a little motivation. This week I plan to write some useful blogs to help you feel empowered and knowledgable about your health.